With so many different options out there, choosing new floors can be a daunting task for many homeowners. This decision is even tougher for those who have kids running around the house. Parents need to consider their children’s safety on different flooring materials, as well as the possibility of kids scratching or damaging the surface. This post for parents will cover the best flooring for kids in Monroe County, PA:
- Carpet: In terms of safety for young kids, it’s tough to beat carpeting. Carpet absorbs impact from falls better than pretty much every other flooring option, and it also helps muffle sounds made by noisy kids.
- Hardwood: Unlike carpeting, hardwood isn’t a hassle to clean or maintain—which makes it great for kids who are prone to spills. Hardwood is also durable and tough to scratch up, which is good for kids running and playing throughout the house.
- Bamboo: If you’re looking for durable and eco-friendly floors, consider going with bamboo. On top of being one of the most durable options out there, bamboo is also stain resistant.
- Laminate: Hardwood is great flooring for kids in Monroe County, PA, but hardwood floors can also be quite expensive. If you want the look of hardwood without breaking the bank, consider laminate. These floors are ideal for kids with allergies because the allergens can’t penetrate the durable laminate seal.
- Cork: If safety is your primary concern, consider going with cork instead of carpeting. Cork is also very soft underfoot, but it’s also antimicrobial and repels mold growth. The one downside is that it’s very soft and can be easy to scratch.
- Vinyl: Resistant to stains and scratches, as well as affordable and durable, vinyl is a great choice for families with rambunctious kids. Just be careful of which vinyl you get, as lower-quality options look shoddy and can fall apart rather easily.
Find your next flooring at The Floor Source
Finding your next flooring is a little bit harder than reading a blog post—you also have to know where to buy your new floors! Here are the reasons why our customers come to The Floor Source for flooring throughout their homes:
- Wide selection: There’s no reason to go from shop to shop looking for your new flooring—we have everything you could imagine! From specialty flooring like bamboo and cork to standard carpeting or hardwood, we have it all. And if we don’t have just what you’re looking for in stock, we can order it for you.
- Financing options: New flooring can be a big investment, which is why we offer financing options for those who qualify. There’s no reason to break the bank on new floors when you shop at The Floor Source.
- Installation available: Installing new floors isn’t always a DIY process. Luckily, that’s not an issue for our customers! We can install any product we sell in a quick and clean manner.
Whether you’re thinking of getting new carpeting or hardwood flooring, The Floor Source has all of the best flooring for kids in Monroe County, PA. Come on down to our showroom today to check out our vast selection of flooring materials!
Categorised in: Flooring
This post was written by Writer