You now have more options than ever before when you’re thinking about installing new flooring. Regardless of your budget, lifestyle or personal preference, you can find a type of flooring for you! One of your best options for floors, however, is vinyl flooring in Monroe County, PA. This post will cover everything homeowners need to know about vinyl flooring.
What are the benefits of vinyl?
Vinyl flooring wouldn’t be one of the most popular options on the market if it didn’t offer tons of benefits. The points below are some of the reasons why our homeowners opt for vinyl flooring in Monroe County, PA:
- Design: First and foremost, you want your floors to look nice and fit your personal preferences. After all, you need to be able to look at them every day! A big benefit of vinyl is that it comes in a vast array of designs, patterns and colors. Whether you want a standard-looking floor or a totally unique design, you can find a great vinyl option for you.
- Durability: From spills to scratches, your flooring takes a beating, especially if you have kids and pets! Vinyl is a fantastic option for those who need very durable flooring. It’s resistant to scratches, moisture, mildew and stains, all while being comfortable under your feet.
- Easy to clean: Who wants to spend all day cleaning their floors? Fortunately, that won’t be necessary if you have vinyl flooring. Vinyl can be easily cleaned with a wet or dry mop and doesn’t require any special cleaning solutions, as you’ll find with other flooring options.
- Cost effective: Finally, vinyl is the best option for those who’d like to save big bucks on their new flooring. Vinyl costs much less than other options, all without sacrificing quality.
Things to consider before vinyl installation
Like with many big decisions, you should never rush into installing new flooring. Here are a couple of things to consider before you go out and buy vinyl flooring for your home:
- Subfloor: Before vinyl installation in Monroe County, PA, it’s recommended that the subfloor be as flat as possible. Any imperfections in the subfloor may show through as bumps in your vinyl flooring. For that reason, it’s important to have your vinyl installed by a professional.
- Heavy loads: Vinyl can handle a lot, but it’s not some sort of miracle flooring material—dropping sharp or heavy objects might damage it. The good news is that vinyl is easy to patch up or repair if it is damaged.
- Sunlight exposure: How much sunlight gets into your house each day? If the answer is “a lot,” you might want to consider a different flooring type than vinyl. Heavy sunlight can fade your vinyl flooring, which makes it look older than it actually is.
Be sure to consider vinyl installation in Monroe County, PA if you’re in the market for new home flooring. Give us a call if you need someone to install your vinyl floors for you. At The Floor Source, we offer quality vinyl flooring and competitive installation rates!
This post was written by Writer